AuthorMessage
greendefender123
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2014-03-13

PostSubject: Ford fiesta Mk3.5 MOT pass   Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well she passed the mot guys. a couple of advisories but nothing serious. Might need to keep an eye out for a cheap back box tho as the one thats on her is abit crispy. I paid 132 for her on ebay with no mot needing welding but with only 48k on the clock. Spent a couple of hours on the welding bargain i think. Iv also changed the oil and filter, the air filter and spark plugs. Checked the tappets but they didnt need adjusting so it has been serviced well in the past. The sills underneath have been undersealed and so has the floor just got to do the boot floor and chassis legs there at some point. She should last a while looking at the condition underneath and how tidy it is.

Pictures to follow.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
greendefender123
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Ford fiesta Mk3.5 MOT pass   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Iv raised the X90 more on the back. Made and fitted a wheel carrier. Changed clutch and upgraded to vitara gearbox and transfer box to give me low ratio. Iv won 2 gold awards. She's doing well. I climbed a really tough hill.
Back to top Go down
greendefender123
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Ford fiesta Mk3.5 MOT pass   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you watch from around 28 29 minutes on you'll see me shooting up the hill. My father is the second car behind in his knackered beetle.
Back to top Go down
greendefender123
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Ford fiesta Mk3.5 MOT pass   Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:32 pm

Im having to sell the x90. Only one more trial left of the season anyway. As im buying a house and will leaving home next year full time. I stay at partners half the week. Works well with my health. As the morris wont be ready anytime soon and i cant really afford the x90s new fuel consumption of 26mpg. Its lifted with plenty of weight in the back so dosent drive well anymore great for trials tho.

Iv just bought a fiesta on ebay for 150 its got a mot till January next year, full service history even serviced this january. Seems honest and looks tidy apart from abit of rust on a arch which il soon sort out. Its had a bit of welding and only has silly mot advisories. Its got the zetec engine in it aswell so its a mk4. Couldn't find a Mk3 for sensible money again, seem to be getting rare but a mk4 should be good. Luckily it dosent have electric windows hated them on the x90, had to replace both motors.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford fiesta Mk3.5 MOT pass   

Back to top Go down

Ford fiesta Mk3.5 MOT pass

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2