Joloke
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Dont you just hate Couriers?   Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 am

I am sitting in here waiting for a courier collection

Don't you just hate Couriers????

The young lady who used to collect for this couriers was great,she couldn't do enough for the customer.

She has now been replaced with an Old battleaxe who only seems to turn up if she can be bothered?

I know they cant say an exact time they plan on getting here but Morning or Afternoon is that really asking too much?

I am sick of waiting my days waiting in for couriers,either delivering or in this case collecting Headbang Headbang Headbang 

Oh I wish I could just use the post office like I used to but alas robin hood seems to be in charge these days and the words "Arm and a Leg" come to mind with their pricing Rolling Eyes 

Ah well roll on time for this utterly useless collection courier to arrive Sleep

beefybake
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Dont you just hate Couriers?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 am

I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great company and very reliable Clap 
Back to top Go down
Joloke
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dont you just hate Couriers?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:27 pm

beefybake wrote:
I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great company and very reliable Clap 
The courier in question was one and the same :W: 

However a previous courier working for them was far more customer focused and couldn't do enough to help the customer,whereas her replacement unfortunately has a couldn't car less attitude and ill deliver if and when I can be bothered???

Headbang 

And the company themselves have the same standard almost android like responses if you complain which suggests in their eyes the customer is most definitely always wrong! Headbang 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont you just hate Couriers?   

Back to top Go down

Dont you just hate Couriers?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1