looks like the c5 is gona be up for sale :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
c5alan
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: looks like the c5 is gona be up for sale :(   Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:08 pm

just had the car in to get the tracking checked and it is beyond my skills to repair and the £800 quote is too much. She needs a rear caliper, both front wishbones, a track rod end, and a tyre soon that is before I sort the anti pollution fault warning prob the maf was planning on getting her a lexia sesion to check. I cant do this amount of work and dont want to spend that sort of money on a car think its better to move on and get something else.

What is she worth just a rough idea to see what I would get for if I stick her up for sale as is?

2003 Citroen c5 hdi exclusive nearly 218k miles
toys - cruise, auto lights, auto wipers, tow bar dual electrics, alloys, cd multi changer, electric windows climate control

Body work good one door wrong shade one door minor dent, some scratches on bumper corners but have matching paint to redo. Drivers seat has been replaced but original available with hole
Needs above work done plus rear electric window looked at could be done before sale and tyre will be replaced with part worn in next few days plus a brake light getting done tomorrow as I wont need the car again today and haven't got a spare here (only noticed as she was going up the ramp today was fine last weekend)

2003 Citroen C5 HDI Exclusive only 218,000 miles on her so just about run in now family owned from new SOLD
1997 fourtrak SOLD thanks goodness complete death trap
2002 Renault Megane Scenic 1.9 DCI 112,000 miles soon to be on biodiesel
Back to top Go down
Father Tiresias
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2013-02-06

PostSubject: Re: looks like the c5 is gona be up for sale :(   Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Looking at completed listings on ebay, probably less than £500.
Back to top Go down
c5alan
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: looks like the c5 is gona be up for sale :(   Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:49 pm

cheers never thought about completed listings on ebay dooh that aint too bad might be able to increase my top budget and juggle the bills a bit till it sells but what to get diesel tow bar big boot needed for personal use, pizzahut, handyman business????

2003 Citroen C5 HDI Exclusive only 218,000 miles on her so just about run in now family owned from new SOLD
1997 fourtrak SOLD thanks goodness complete death trap
2002 Renault Megane Scenic 1.9 DCI 112,000 miles soon to be on biodiesel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looks like the c5 is gona be up for sale :(   

Back to top Go down

looks like the c5 is gona be up for sale :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1