HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | .

How to Buy a Used Car and an Investigation...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James-Founder
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: How to Buy a Used Car and an Investigation...   Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 pm

My mate who runs Used Car Expert has made a great video about how to buy a used car, plus some very interesting dealings with dealers, certainly worth a look...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://bangernomics.editboard.com
Joloke
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Used Car and an Investigation...   Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 am

Very useful video with lots of great tips Thumb

Thank you James Thanks

Just another tip something I always do

If buying from a dealer and they have a ramp insist the put it on the ramp and have a good walk around underneath it :Wky:

If you have done your homework on the particular make and model you will know potential faults to look out for :W:

If they have a ramp but make excuses why they cant lift it for you,just walk away!

I find as a woman I get the usual banter of its a lovely colour,the radio is good,lots of room for shopping but when I start asking awkward questions you can then tell genuine vendors from dodgy ones :W:

Once they know you know your stuff,generally better than they do :grm: their attitude changes and sometimes the turn the colour of boiled doggy doo's lm lm lm

Jodie Smile

Essex man
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Used Car and an Investigation...   Sun May 19, 2013 3:30 pm

James-Founder wrote:
My mate who runs Used Car Expert has made a great video about how to buy a used car, plus some very interesting dealings with dealers, certainly worth a look...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good video but too much focus on dealers, not enough info on buying "privately" where there are just as many if not more issues!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy a Used Car and an Investigation...   

Back to top Go down

How to Buy a Used Car and an Investigation...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1