View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nofrills
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Hello   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 am

Hi all, have just joined up, heard about this forum from retro rides, haven't paid over 1500 for my own cars in 7 years, currently driving a 53 plate fiat stilo multiwagon jtd, with all the trimmings which i got for 995 Very Happy cheap to run, and insure and looks very nice look forward to getting invloved

cheers

robin
Back to top Go down
EasternBloc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2013-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have the principle sorted Smile

My first motor was a Fiat Uno many years ago. The engine was the 'Fire' unit, super reliable, I found it. Body a bit flimsy but so long as it was kept on top of, didn't rust as badly as people claimed - it was fine. Put over 100K on the clock. Not had experience of anything since except a hire car for a couple of days for a holiday Mk II Punto and that was a good drive. And a few years back I nearly got a Tempra station wagon but ended up getting a company car instead so never had the experience. Which reminds me, I've not seen on of those for a while?
Back to top Go down
stereosound
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:34 am

Hi Robin and welcome to the Forum Shake

I've seen your Fiat on the thread over on RR,start a thread here and post some pics I'm sure other members would love to see it as its a fantastic example of the great cars you can get for no money at all Thumb
Back to top Go down
macp
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 am

Hi Robin welcome to the forum.

I must admit I have avoided Italian stuff although I have had a couple of Alfa`s.
Back to top Go down
nofrills
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:01 am

Thanks for the welcome chaps, i am a fiat and alfa nut lol, and the funny thing is my last 3 marea weekends never had any rust or electrical problems propa turn key cars, i have had fiats since 2001 and only once straid for a ford which was horrendous.

I will get some pics up very soon of my cars i have had over the last 7 years, the fiat marea is a massive bargin and so is the stilo very underated cars and drive much nicer than some other cars out there.

Cheers

Robin

Back to top Go down
TechSupport
Super user
Super user

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:05 am

nofrills wrote:

I will get some pics up very soon of my cars i have had over the last 7 years, the fiat marea is a massive bargin and so is the stilo very underated cars and drive much nicer than some other cars out there.

Cheers

Robin

It would be great to see you start a thread about all the cars you have had over the years look forward to reading and viewing any pics perhaps put it in here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Friends

Welcome " nofrills " Please feel free to look around and ask questions :Co:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bangernomics :: General :: New member introductions-