AuthorMessage
snowpin
Infant
Infant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: New member Honda civic   Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Hello
Found this site ages ago but only just got round to joining. Been driving an S reg Honda Civic 1.4i 5 door for the last 4 years. Absolutely love it. Change all the fluids and filters myself but take it to an independent garage for brake pads, cv boots and exhaust etc. I really should do that myself. I had her converted to LPG last May. Very impressed with how easy it is to use and save's me a packet too. Smile

Reading past topics it looks like I payed a bit more than bangernomics collective wisdom suggests. She cost me 3750 from a Skoda main dealer but she had just 22k and FSH. Maybe its worth it if your planning on keeping for a long time.

Any comments welcome
Back to top Go down
James-Founder
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: New member Honda civic   Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello Snowpin and welcome aboard. I do believe that Bangernomics is relative and sometimes a few hundred quid would be a false economy, YOu are right that if you keep the car for long enough then a few grand really is irrelevant especially when you look at the cost new and all the depreciation that the previous owners have payed. In my experience Hondas are great and that looks like sensational value because you have bought from a secure source. I don't think you will have a problem as they are incredibly reliable. For me you have Bangernomics spot on a quality car at a low price.
Back to top Go down
http://bangernomics.editboard.com

New member Honda civic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1